Dad will love a home cooked meal on his special day. Make him something special from this Father’s Day menu plan.
I don’t know a dad that doesn’t love food. At least in my family. We have a bunch of food lovers in our family. So celebrating dad with a delicious meal would be the best way to celebrate! Gathering together outside to BBQ on Father’s Day would be so fun! Usually my husband does the grilling, but maybe he can kick his feet up and I’ll try my hand at the grill this year. He can supervise with his feet up. I’m sure he’ll be ok with that.
I got together with some of my foodie friends to bring you this fun Father’s Day Menu Plan.
Salads & Sides
Bacon Potato Salad from Cooking with Curls
Broccoli Salad from The Gingered Whisk
Chipotle Roasted Corn Pasta Salad from White Lights on Wednesday
Balsamic Grilled Asparagus from The Life Jolie
Southern Style Mustard Potato Salad from It’s Yummi
If you’re dad isn’t a meat lover, you could give these mushroom burgers a try. You seriously won’t even miss the meat!
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Easy Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Greeting Card Organizer Box
- Free Rainbow Printables
- Free Popsicle Coloring Page
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Mermaid Party Punch
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page