This Mother’s Day brunch menu plan will help you spoil mom this year with a very special meal.
Do you love spoiling mom on Mother’s Day? One of my very favorite things is when my kids bring me breakfast in bed. There was one day my kids brought me a bowl of cereal, some jelly beans and a glass of water as my breakfast in bed. It was the best thing ever! They were super excited to bring it to me and you bet I ate it right up.
Well if your thinking you want to do something more than a bowl of cereal and jelly beans for mom this year, I’ve got the perfect Mother’s Day Brunch Menu plan that mom is sure to love!
Salads & Sides
Fresh Vegetable Salad from White Lights on Wednesday
Peas and Shrimp Salad from The Life Jolie
Instant Pot Carrot Soup from Plated Cravings
Knotted Orange Sweet Rolls from House of Nash Eats
French Onion Sour Cream Biscuits from Bread Booze Bacon
Here are some other ideas you could try for your Mother’s Day Brunch Menu plan.
This is my favorite non-alcoholic brunch punch: Sunshine Berry Spritzer
If you’re family loves waffles and pancakes, this buttermilk syrup is the perfect compliment.
Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Candy Filled Cupcake Party Favors
- 100 Days of School Printables
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Hand Lettered Free Printable Birthday Card
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space
- Easy Pink Party Punch Recipe