Create a holiday meal that your guests won’t be able to stop talking about with the help of this Thanksgiving menu plan.
Thanksgiving is going to be here before you know it! And I could not be more excited!! Thanksgiving is my favorite. Probably because of all the delicious food. And I like that I get to spend time with my family and focus on my blessings too. 🙂 But I love me some turkey, stuffing and pie! I’m sure I’m not alone in my love of Thanksgiving faire, so to help satisfy the love of all things Thanksgiving, I’ve got this Thanksgiving menu plan to help you plan your perfect holiday meal!
Salads & Sides
Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Wild Rice Pear Pecan Salad from Cooking on the Front Burner
Creamed Spinach with Bacon from Bread Booze Bacon
Krissy’s Sweet Potato Casserole from Self Proclaimed Foodie
Fresh Cranberry Sauce from Self Proclaimed Foodie
Caramelized Onion & Cornbread Dressing from Bread Booze Bacon
Homemade Mashed Potatoes from Around My Family Table
How to Roast a Turkey from Kleinworth & Co.
Here are even more dishes to add to your Thanksgiving Menu Plan. These are tried and true recipes that my family loves!
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Butter Pecan Sweet Potatoes
Cranberry Apple Pie
I hope your Thanksgiving meal is the best yet!
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Chocolate Covered Twinkies on a Stick
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk