Pull together the best and most delicious recipes for your holiday brunches this season with this Christmas brunch menu plan.
Every Christmas morning we head over to my grandmother’s house for our traditional Christmas brunch. The menu has been the same for many years, but it’s always fun to add something new to the mix. These holiday recipes from some of my favorite foodie bloggers might just be what we need to mix it up a little this year. Check out all the goodness on this Christmas brunch menu plan.
Salads & Sides
Winter Pear, Pomegranate & Swiss Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing from House of Nash Eats
Apple Pie Braid from Liz on Call
Brie-and-Sausage Breakfast Casserole from Bread Booze Bacon
Slow Cooker Blueberry Stuffed French Toast from Around My Family Table
Overnight Eggnog Cranberry French Toast from Cooking on the Front Burner
If you are looking for even more yummy drinks for your holiday brunch, try this sunshine berry spritzer. It is the perfect non-alcoholic brunch punch.
Or if you’re hosting a holiday party, try this holiday party punch. Isn’t it so pretty?
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Free Printable Happy Christmas Cards
- Free Wedding Cut Files
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Free Printable Birthday Card and A Giveaway