We’re making planning a patriotic party is super easy with this 4th of July menu plan.
I love love love playing the hostess. And luckily my husband is pretty game as well. So I can always use a menu plan to help plan a get together. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays to get together with family and friends. And when friends and family gather, there has to be yummy food to eat!
I’m not alone in this thinking, and together with some of my favorite foodies, we put together this 4th of July menu plan to help you with your patriotic party planning.
Salads & Sides
Patriotic Quinoa Fruit Salad from It’s Yummi
Patriotic Fruit Salad from Cooking on the Front Burner
Caramelized Onion & Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe from Bread Booze Bacon
Perfect Cornbread from House of Nash Eats
There are so many yummy options in this menu plan. But just in case you need a few more, here are some of my favorites.
Hope your 4th of July festivities are super fun!
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Pumpkin Coloring Sheet
- Free Wedding Cut Files
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Free St. Patrick’s Day iPhone Wallpaper
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Disney Inspired Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzels
- Lemonade Mix