I used double stick tape and attached it to the tops of a couple ribbon. I pulled off the backing and attached them to the back of my scrapbook paper bow. I punch out a 2 inch circle and glued it on the back over the ribbons to finish it.
You can also add a little scrapbook square with some string or yarn to give it a graduation cap look!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Bathroom Signs Cut Files
- Free Dinosaur Printables
- How To Make An Envelope Out Of Paper
- Got Candy Halloween SVG File
- 10 Birthday Gifts to Make with Cricut Joy
- Disney Cricut Projects
- DIY Birthday Banner with Cricut
- DIY Best Friends Shirts
- Teacher Target Gift Card Printable