The first thing I wanted to make was something festive for my front door. I absolutely LOVE the yarn wrapped wreath I made at The Glitter Academy! I knew I wanted to make a Red, White and Blue version in honor of the 4th.
I found my blue and red star ribbons, my wreath and the red and blue glitter stars at Michael’s. The white yarn I already had and the striped paper was from a digital pack (I printed it off and cut 1 1/2 inch by 2 inch rectangles to make my triangles). After wrapping the wreath with yarn, (it takes a little time), I glued my triangles to the back of my ribbon with hot glue and then laid them on the wreath until I liked their position and attached with hot glue. Then I decided where to put my glitter stars. I arranged them in a somewhat stripe pattern and used hot glue to attach them. I used my thicker ribbon to tie a bow and hang it on the door.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Floral Heart Cut File
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Lemon Cut Files
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- 3D Snowflake Cut Files
- Let’s Sleep Under The Stars Free Camping SVG File
- Disney Lettering Practice Sheets
- No Sew Disney Cruise Fish Extender DIY
- Lego Batman Movie T-Shirts
- How to make a Burlap Wreath
- Gift Wrapped Front Door – with Tag