This year I wanted to keep it pretty simple. I wanted the colors to be not so “in your face”. Of course you have to have black and white if it’s Halloween, but I wanted to bring in some purple along with some orange.
In one of my craft drawers, I found this bat garland that my sister in law gave me last year. I decided I wanted to use it, so I strung it across 2 skewers that I stuck into my plant. I thought I needed to bring in a little “spooky” to my “cutesy” and this just might help with that.
For my little vignette area, I found a sparkly black cat from the dollar spot at Target, I framed my Tis Near Halloween printable and put it on an easel, and then filled my DIY candy jar ghost with white candies. Super simple.
All of these things sit on the table beneath my big mirror. Strung across the top of my mirror is my SPOOKY Banner that I made last year. GASP! I know, but, I just really liked it and decided I could use it another year! 🙂
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Pumpkin Coloring Sheet
- How To Make An Envelope Out Of Paper
- Free Birthday Printable Banner
- Free Christmas Gnome SVG Cut Files
- Hand Lettered Free Printable Birthday Card
- Rustic DIY Mickey Mouse Ornament
- Free Color By Number Printables
- Summer Craft Ideas for Kids
- Teacher Target Gift Card Printable