I really like how it turned out, but once I put it on the table, with the banner above, I realized I needed one more thing to make my entry way complete. I decided to add a little pennant banner to my plant.
I’m really loving this printable! I think it adds so much to the entry way. Plus it makes me appreciate the freedoms we have living in this wonderful country!
Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- 100 Days of School Printables
- Free Printable Happy Christmas Cards
- Faux Calligraphy Practice Sheet
- Birthday Hand Lettering Practice Sheet
- Free Color By Number Printables
- Print and Cut DIY Magnetic Bookmarks
- Love you to the Moon and Back Free Printable
- School Birthday Treat Idea