It might be that last year my nephew was born on the 4th and so I’ve been helping my sister in law find ideas for his 1st birthday!
That is what inspired this project. There are so many cute parties out there with so many cute “accessories”. I love all the coordinating treat bags and straws and candy cups, etc. It seems like it could get a bit expensive.
I think they turned out cute and patriotic. They will definitely serve their purpose at the party and are the perfect size for little hands!
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- Free Happy Thanksgiving SVG File
- Free Teacher SVG Files
- Here For The Treats DIY Disney Halloween Shirts
- Cricut Projects for Beginners
- DIY Birthday Banner with Cricut
- No Sew Minnie Bow
- Halloween Coloring Page