For Mother’s Day I knew I wanted to give my mom and mother-in-law some flowers. I wanted to do something a little more than just stick some flowers in a plain vase.
I found some washi tape at target (in lots of colors and designs), and picked up a couple of simple, plain vases at Michael’s for a couple bucks each.
I did something very basic, and just wrapped the tape around the vases. This would be something that the kids could get involved in and come up with something a little more lively. I was going for simple.
I thought it needed a little something extra, so using some hot glue, I added some buttons and a bow made of twine. I think they turned out really cute and the recipients loved them!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Free Wedding Cut Files
- Free Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Cut Files
- Got Candy Halloween SVG File
- School Fuel Tumbler SVG
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- Make Your Own Planner Stickers with Cricut
- Love you to the Moon and Back Free Printable
- Easy Mickey Mouse Shirt Tutorial
- Dyed Pasta Bracelet and Necklace