It has become my #1 go to meal since I’ve been married. It is a great meal to double and share with a family that has had a new baby, is in need or just because you have the stuff to make extra and want to share. I like it because it is like spaghetti, but you don’t have to use a separate pot to cook your noodles. All the magic can happen in ONE pot!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Lemonade Mix
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe