Once I was ready to fill the pan, I added a couple of drops of red food coloring. I didn’t mix it too much, or you will have very pink marshmallows. (unless that is what you want!)
Then, very quickly, dump it into your prepared pan. I sprinkled more Peppermint crunch on top, and added more of the cornstarch and powdered sugar mixture on top.
Let is set for 4 hours or overnight. Then put it onto a hard surface that has been dusted with the powdered sugar mixture. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 1 inch squares. I put the squares into a bowl of the powdered sugar mixture to make sure all sides were coated.
A couple packets of hot chocolate, some homemade peppermint marshmallows, a cute box that looks like a snowman and you have yourself a great neighbor gift!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Beach Bag Teacher Gift with Free Printable Tag
- Free EOS Easter Printable Card
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Dragon Party Punch
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Purple Ombre Cake
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Sparkling Grapefruit Party Punch – Mother’s Day Brunch Idea
- Chocolate Covered Twinkies on a Stick
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet