She looked so cute in her coordinating outfit. I made her onesie with an iron on of the pinwheel I made for her invitation.
So I’m loving pinterest right now and all the cute ideas that people are pinning. This is one that I saw recently and thought it was a great idea. Everybody loved looking at all the pictures through out her 1st year, even little miss!
The super easy bunting I made looked great and went with the party perfectly!
What fun would a polka dot and pinwheels party be if you didn’t have spinning pinwheels?!?! These decorated our tables and the kids got to take one home at the end. (tutorial coming soon)
The food turned out really yummy and looked great! Even though my messy kitchen is the backdrop.What we had for lunch:
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Funny Quote Cut Files
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Let’s Sleep Under The Stars Free Camping SVG File
- DIY Best Friends Shirts
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Mickey Mouse Freak Shake
- Autumn Word Search for kids