The 3 of us had such a fun time crafting together and I was not on “high alert” that they were going to get paint everywhere because I knew these products were super kid friendly!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Happily Ever After Cut File
- Free Circus Cut Files
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Back to School Teacher Gift – Pencil Holder
- How To Make a Pop Up Flower Card
- School Fuel Tumbler SVG
- How To Use the Cricut Maker Engraving Tool
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Cut File
- DIY Wall Calendar
- How to Make a Custom T-Shirt with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space
- Autumn Word Search for kids