I then opened up my PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS and decided to come up with a design. Using part of a spiderweb from a digital scrapbook set (I used Summer Time Designs), a great spider from the “web” and a fun font, this is the design I came up with.
Good luck creating and transferring! Hopefully you have as much fun as I’ve been having putting this new trick to work!
- Halloween Party Ideas
- Stay Wild And Free Cut File
- Gift Basket for Expectant Mom with Cricut
- Here For The Treats DIY Disney Halloween Shirts
- Baseball Fonts & Graphics
- How to Make a DIY Project Using iPad Pro and Cricut
- Disney Playdate Party
- Tips and Printables for a Popsicle Stand
- One Sweet Year: First Birthday Rainbow Party
- Baseball Birthday Party
- Christmas Veggie Tray
- Spiderman Birthday Party