What the world could use more of is peace, love and kindness. Share the message with these Free Kindness Cut Files.
This post contains affiliate links which mean I make a little something when you purchase through the link with no extra cost to you.
I don’t know if you’ve noticed. But this year I have been adding a lot more free cut files to the blog.
Being able to use my hand lettering skills and take my designs from paper or my iPad and put them onto projects is so amazing to me! Thanks to my handy Cricut cutting machines Cricut cutting machines (yes that’s plural), the possibilities seem endless and I couldn’t love it more.
Not only do I offer free cut files here on the blog, but I also have some super fun cut files in my on-line shop. I’d love for you to check them out and tell me some of your favorites. I know I have a few favorites myself.
One of the things I teach my kids is to be kind to everyone. Treat everyone with respect and love. There is never a wrong time to amplify this message. That is what these free files this week are all about.
If you love sharing the message of kindness, check out these kindness stickers in my shop. They are so fun and my kids love putting them on their notebooks and waterbottles.
Free Kindness Cut File
This file actually comes with 2 options of kindness hearts.
Once opened up in your cut software, you can decide which one you want to use and turn off the layers you don’t want.
Check out this post on how to create a custom shirt for a full tutorial on how to make a shirt with iron-on vinyl
My number one tip: Remember to Always cover the vinyl before placing an iron on your design. I lied, I have another tip: always use mirror image when cutting your iron-on vinyl.
Kindness Cut File
You can download the Free Kindness cut files using the link below. All free cut files are for personal use only. The file will be in a zip format, so it will need to be unzipped before you can use it for creating any projects.
Check out all these other fun Free Peace, Love and Kindness Cut Files from some of my friends. They are all just so much fun!
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine
I just love the messages of these designs. Which one do you think you’ll make first?
And if you’re looking for even more kindness SVG files, check out the caffeine and kindness cut file that includes 4 options of caffeinated beverage. 🙂
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- Free Wedding Cut Files
- Free Lemon Cut Files
- DIY Gingerbread Man Pillow
- Disney Cricut Projects
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Cut File
- How to Print and Cut an SVG Cut File
- Easy Mickey Mouse Shirt Tutorial
- Gift Wrapped Front Door – with Tag