You know I’m a fan of crafting so I just had to create this Free Crafting Cut File. Crafting really is my cardio.
Did you know March is national craft month? Although there is an official craft month, I am crafting all year long. But I don’t have any crafting themed cut files. So this was a great opportunity to add one to the many free cut files you can already find here.
Like most of the cut file projects I post, vinyl is my favorite medium to use when cutting SVG projects. The Cricut Maker cuts both adhesive vinyl and iron on vinyl so good. When crafting with vinyl, just remember to mirror the image in Design Space before cutting iron on vinyl.
Check out these posts on on how to create a custom shirt if you are going to be using iron on vinyl, or How To Make a Vinyl Stencil in Cricut Design Space.
Free Crafting Cut File
You can download the Crafting is my Cardio cut file using the download below. This file is for personal use only.
Some of my crafty friends got together to share a free craft themed cut file. Look how cute these designs are? It’s hard for me to choose a favorite.
Make sure to hop over to these awesome blogs and grab these free cut files, perfect for craft month!
- I can’t, I’m crafting today – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Netflix & Craft – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Born to Craft – That’s What Che Said
- Mama by Day, Crafter by Night – The Girl Creative
- Crafting is My Cardio – Liz on Call
- I can’t be trusted… – Life Sew Savory
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat – Try It Like It
- I Can Totally Make That – Everyday Party Magazine
- Queen of Crafting – Happy Go Lucky
- I Craft So Hard, I Sweat Glitter – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Habitual Crafter – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cut It Out – Unoriginal Mom
- Please Excuse the Mess – A Home to Grow Old In
- My Life is Craftastic! – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
With so many great files to choose from, these will keep us busy for a few weeks. We can’t wait to get crafting.
You can check out all of our free cut files for even more crafting fun!