I took down the single picture of the boy on the pedal tractor, used some old wrapping paper and made templates of the 4 posters I was going to use, bought frames from hobby lobby for $3 each, put command picture hanging strips on the back, and hung them above the bed. I think they look great above the bed, it’s the first thing you see when you walk into his room, and when he got home, he LOVED it!
I bought some letters from Michaels, traced my letters onto the back of some scrapbook paper I already had, in the same color scheme of the new pictures, and mod podge the paper onto the letters.
I decided to hang them above these two vehicle pictures that were already in the room.
Even though I couldn’t paint, I think all the color in the room makes it fun and playful. Everything has a place and is easily accessible for my little ones to get to and even to help clean up at the end of the day.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Welcome Mat Cut Files
- Home Sweet Home Cut File
- When It Rains Look For Rainbows Cut File
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Banner
- Free Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Cut Files
- How To Make A Double Ribbon Bow For A Wreath
- DIY Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
- DIY Mudroom Bench
- Free Printable Ghost Banner
- Family Fun in Phoenix AZ with the POGO Pass
- Gift Wrapped Front Door – with Tag
- Spiderman Birthday Party