These cut files are sure to make you feel uplifted and motivated. Grab this free Look For Rainbows Cut File along with 13 more motivational cut files and get to crafting.
Whenever it rains and I’m driving in the car with my kids, we are always looking for rainbows. They are so special to find after a storm. And they always bring a smile to our faces.
It’s such an amazing symbol of hope, kindness, happiness and joy. We especially love when we see a double rainbow. Those are always picture worthy.
Opposite of looking for rainbows, we like to look at the stars at night. It’s sometimes hard to do in the city where we live. But when we are camping, we are all about star gazing.
I knew that I wanted to create some cut files to go along with our love of rainbows and stars. I have always loved this saying and decided to make some cut files for it.
How To Use Cut Files
Cut files are some of my favorite things to create. I enjoy using my hand lettering to create them. And there are so many ways to create and display cut files.
Did you know you can use SVGs to make print and cut projects? I have done it many times. I love that SVG files don’t necessarily have to be used on a cutting machine. Check out this tutorial on how to use SVG files as print and cut.
You can also use any program that will open up an SVG file, like Canva, and add the cut file to a poster. Size the image to fit your poster, save the design and send it to get printed to the print shop. Have you ever done this method before?
There is always the most popular way to use cut files. Uploading them to your cutting machine software and cut the design out of vinyl, iron on, paper or whatever type of material your machine can cut. Iron on vinyl is usually my favorite type of material to use with my cutting machine.
Look For Rainbows Cut File
To download the free look for rainbows cut file, click the link in the red box below to download the free cut file.
The file will be a zip file with both the Look for Rainbows and Look for Stars in the file. Unzip the file before using.
Free Motivational Cut Files
Some of my talented designer friends and I have created some free motivational cut files. Which are perfect to get your year started off right. We will be bringing you free cut files every month. So make sure and check back each month for our new theme.
Make sure and hop around to check out all these cute cut files. They are all so good. I’m sure there is one that you have to have right now!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Radiate Positivity
- 30 Minute Crafts – Dreams don’t work unless you do
- We Can Make That – Life is short, make it sweet
- That’s What Che Said – Work Hard, Dream Bigger
- Hello Creative Family – Believe in Yourself
- The Girl Creative – Let Your Light Shine
- Life Sew Savory – Let your faith be bigger than your fear
- Homemade Heather – Lets be better humans
- Try It Like It Create It – B U tiful
- Everyday Party Magazine – Make it Happen
- Kara Creates – Take Time to Make Your Soul Happy
- Artsy Fartsy Mama – Dare to be Different
- Liz on Call – When it Rains Look for Rainbows
- unOriginal Mom – Progress over Perfection
- Weekend Craft – To Plant a Garden is to Believe in Tomorrow
If you love cut files, make sure and check out all of our free cut files. Did you even realize we had this many?
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- How To Make An Envelope Out Of Paper
- 3D Snowflake Cut Files
- Free Halloween Printable Banner
- Cricut Projects for Beginners
- DIY Best Friends Shirts
- DIY Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial Teacher Appreciation
- Print and Cut DIY Magnetic Bookmarks
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art
- Color the Rainbow