Get a taste of the tropics with this no bake hawaiian cheesecake.
I love a good dessert. And summer get togethers are one of the times I love to indulge. So when I can put together a delicious dessert without having to turn on my oven, it’s a total bonus! I’m also a fan of cheesecake. In fact, if I had to choose between brownies or cheesecake, I’m all for the cheesecake. And I love more fruity cheesecakes than chocolatey ones.
So I love that I can combine my love of cheesecake and no bake desserts with this no bake hawaiian cheesecake. It’s got yummy pineapple in the cheesecake layer, topped with a sweet sour cream layer and then finished with toasted coconut. I just love toasted coconut on a dessert. Check out how to toast coconut if you don’t already know. I’m telling you, it makes a difference.
This hawaiian cheesecake is cool, creamy and the perfect dessert for a summer party.
- 1 (9 in) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese - softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 TBL lemon juice
- ½ cup crushed pineapple drained really really well
- 2 TBL cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 TBL sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, 1 tsp vanilla, pineapple and pudding.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl mix together sour cream, sugar and ½ tsp vanilla.
- Spread over cheesecake and top with toasted coconut.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
Some of my favorite foodie bloggers also created some no bake cheesecakes and I have to say they all look delicious!
No Bake Apple Pie Stuffed Cheesecake from Around My Family Table
No Bake Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Bread Booze Bacon
Easy No Bake Coffee Cheesecake Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
Mini No Bake Key Lime Pie Cheesecakes from Big Bear’s Wife
No Bake Cannoli Cheesecake from Cooking on the Front Burner
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Mini Dulce de Leche No Bake Cheesecakes from Thyme For Cocktails
No Bake Nutella Cheesecake from A Night Owl
Mini No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes from Pink Cake Plate
No Bake Hawaiian Cheesecake from Liz on Call
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
No Bake German Chocolate Cheesecake from Kleinworth & Co.
Do you have a favorite type of cheesecake?
Happy No Baking!