Blue Fabric Paint ($1.07) I used a 40% off coupon at JoAnns
Yellow Fabric Paint ($1.07) I used a 40% Michaels coupon at JoAnns (in the same transaction!)
Paint Brushes .25/ea ($.50) craft store
Freezer Paper ($4.29) from local grocery store
Towels .80/ea ($2.40) from IKEA
Scissors/exacto knife/cricut/silhouette – free
Iron – free
Total Project Cost: $9.33 For 3 Towels
DirectionsStep 1: First you need to decide on a design and get it onto the freezer paper.
I used 3 different techniques for this step.
Step 2: Cut out your stencil.
Using an exacto knife ( or you could use scissors if you don’t use a cutting machine), I laid my stencils on a piece of cardboard to cut them out.
If you don’t like the towels from Ikea, check your local dollar stores, Target or Walmart has a bundle of 5 for just under $5.00.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Zodiak Star Signs Free Cut Files
- Free Farm Cut Files
- Free Funny Thanksgiving Cut Files
- How To Make An Envelope Out Of Paper
- Layered Ornament SVG Files
- Free Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Cut Files
- School Fuel Tumbler SVG
- Cricut Projects for Beginners
- Peter Pan Inspired DIY Disney Shirt
- How to Make a DIY Project Using iPad Pro and Cricut
- Print and Cut DIY Magnetic Bookmarks
- Autumn Word Search for kids