Last month my friend and I were going to be combining our church monthly Relief Society meetings. We had talked about whether or not to do refreshments because you never know how many people you are going to get to show up. We finally decided to do something simple.
She came over to my house and we got to work. As you can see we had a little helper!
This was so easy, with NO prep work. Thanks to Albertson’s (they actually have really good chocolate chip cookies in their bakery, you can buy 16 in a bag), we were ready to go after our trip to the store.
After my friend put together the sandwiches, I put them in my favorite french fry bags, folded the top down and added some bakers twine.
These were perfect for our meeting. After the meeting was over, we set these out on a tray. Some of the ladies stayed to chat while others got theirs to go. It kept crumbs and drips inside the bag and not all over the floor.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch
- Shamrock Party Punch
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet