This is a sponsored conversation brought to you by Smart & Final. All opinions are 100% my own.
These meatball sliders make a great dish for a summer potluck or just a weeknight family meal.
When I think about summer time, I think about family and outdoor entertaining. I love getting together with my family around the pool or the grill in the back yard, enjoying laughs and good food. One of my favorite things to take to a backyard potluck are sliders. They are easy to make, it makes a lot and everyone loves them! Seriously, sliders and my family are a perfect combination. I ran into Smart & Final to grab and few things and saw that they had everything I needed to make a big pan of meatball sliders. Including First Street brand Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
Not only are these rolls delicious, the best part was that they came in their own oven safe warming tray that I was able to use to cook the sliders in the oven. One less pan I had to dirty. BONUS!
The First Street baked 1 oz frozen meatballs were the perfect size for these rolls. The First Street sauce, cheese and garlic salt topping were the perfect combination, making these meatball sliders a winner for sure! That salty seasoning and sweet rolls… oh my goodness they are good.
Meatball Sliders Recipe
- 1 bag First Street frozen 1 oz meatballs
- 1 (24 oz) jar First Street traditional pasta sauce
- First Street package 24 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 6 slices First Street traditional sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup First Street unsalted better
- 2 tsp First Street specialty blend garlic salt with parsley
- In a large saucepan with a lid and 2 inch sides, warm pasta sauce on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Place 24 frozen meatballs in the sauce and stir around until all meatballs are covered in sauce. Cover with a lid and cook on medium for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove rolls from tray and slice in half. Place bottom half back in tray. Place 1 meatball on each roll and spoon remaining sauce onto meatballs. Cover meatballs with sliced cheese. Place the top back on the rolls over the meatballs and cheese. Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Brush melted butter over the tops of the rolls. Sprinkle with specialty blend garlic salt. Bake for 15 minutes. Once removed from oven, cut rolls apart to serve.
I love shopping at Smart & Final. They have everything you need for family get togethers. I love that I can find the same freshness with warehouse pricing without having to have a membership. Plus I don’t have to buy in bulk to get that warehouse pricing. Right now Smart & Final is running the #SoGoodTogetherContest. Simply snap a picture of your next summer gathering and share it with the hashtag #SoGoodTogetherContest for a chance to win $2500 in Smart & Final gift cards. The picture with the most votes at the end of the contest will be crowned the winner.
I’m telling you, you need to make these meatball sliders for next summer get together. They will be the first thing gone from your potluck table, and your friends and family will all be asking for the recipe.