My kids are always so hungry when they get out of school. I like having snacks on hand that are easy to grab when they come home from school and when they do their homework. But every once in a while I like to make something homemade that I think the kids would enjoy. This pretzel bites recipe is so easy and the pretzels come out perfect every time!
I can’t leave them out for too long or the entire batch would be gone. I have to put most of them in a bag and save them for another time. My kids (and my husband) just can’t eat enough.
The crusty outside and the soft inside of these pretzel bites are so delicious. I think they taste good with just the salt, but they do taste really good dipped in some warm cheese sauce!
I mean, YUM!!
These pretzel bites make a great after school snack, but they are the perfect party food. With football season starting soon, put these on your menu for your next sunday night football watching party.
Here are some other appetizers you might enjoy:
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Purple Popcorn
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Sparkling Grapefruit Party Punch – Mother’s Day Brunch Idea
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk