For the fruit in my Jello layer, I used these sliced strawberries with sugar you can get in the frozen food section of the grocery store. I thawed them out first which created a lot of juice. I spooned all the strawberry slices out of the juice and left about 1/3 of the container full of excess juice. There were plenty of berries and it tasted yummy because of all the added sugar!!
- 2 1/2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese- softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip - thawed
- 2 (3 oz) packages strawberry jello
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (24 oz) package frozen sliced strawberries in sugar (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and crushed pretzels.
- Press into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes and let cool.
- Cream together white sugar and cream cheese.
- Gently fold in thawed cool whip.
- Spread evenly on top of cooled pretzel layer.
- Go all the way to the edges of pan and cover all the pretzels.
- Dissolve the strawberry jello in the boiling water.
- Once dissolved, scoop out the strawberry slices from the package and add to the jello.
- Let jello chill in fridge until it just starts to gel, then pour/spoon onto the cream cheese layer.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I can never get the perfectly sliced pieces. They always look kind of messy. Any you know what? That’s ok. It still tastes just as good! 🙂
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Pink Party Punch Recipe
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Lemonade Mix