Spring Break in Southern California
This post contains affiliate links which mean I make a little something if you purchase through the link with no extra cost to you.
Spring has always been one of my favorite seasons. I have always loved the warm weather, blooming flowers and getting a well-deserved break from school. This year, you can make your Spring Break the best one yet by planning a vacation to Southern California. There is so much going on over Spring Break this year in Southern California, you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun. This is why I’ve partnered with Get Away Today to give you tips on how and where to spend your Spring Break in Southern California.
I can NOT believe that spring break is just around the corner! This year is already flying by. If you’re thinking about planning a Spring Break vacation to Southern California, make sure to book with Get Away Today. Not only will they provide you with the best service, they also guarantee the best price! Plus, save even more when you bundle theme-park tickets with a hotel stay. Keep reading for an exclusive promo code for Liz on Call readers to use on your next Get Away Today vacation package.
- Visit Disneyland – If you’re looking to make your Spring Break more magical, what better place to do it than at The Happiest Place on Earth? Disneyland has always been a popular spot for Spring Break and for good reason. While you’re at Disneyland, you can experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! and watch the completely reimagined Fantasmic show. Plus, you’ll be able to experience celebrations like the Food and Wine Festival from March 2nd to April 12th and Pixar Fest starting on April 13th. If you’re worried that it will be busy, don’t fret. You can always take advantage of Disney’s new feature, MaxPass. For just $10 per person, per day, you can reserve FastPasses straight from your smartphone device. Plus, PhotoPass is also included each day you buy it. MaxPass is the perfect way to beat the crowds, even when it’s busy.
Make your own DIY Disney shirts for the whole family on your next Disney trip.
- Go to Universal Studios – Universal Studios is full of magic, thrills and adventure, which makes it the perfect way to spend your Spring Break. Put your witch and wizarding skills to the test at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Plus, ride attractions like The Mummy, Transformers, Jurassic Park and more. If you’re short on time, you can upgrade your Universal Studios tickets to have a Universal Express Pass. This will allow you to ride all of the attractions once without having to wait in line. When you do a Universal Express Pass, it will save you time to enjoy entertainment, dining and shopping at Universal Studios Hollywood.
We LOVED the frozen butterbeer and chocolate frogs in Hogs Meade.
- Kick it at Knott’s Berry Farm – Another Southern California treasure is Knott’s Berry Farm. In addition to all of the classic fun you can have at “America’s First Theme Park”, over Spring Break you’ll be able to celebrate at Knott’s Boysenberry Festival. Starting on March 16th until April 8th, you can celebrate the birthplace of the boysenberry. Here, you’ll be able to indulge in unique food, drinks and live entertainment. This is a special celebration that you won’t want to miss!
You’ve got to try the Boysenberry everything while at Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Spend time at SeaWorld – If you’re looking to go further down south to spend time in San Diego, make sure you spend part of your Spring Break at the Sea World San Diego resort. You’ll be able to wander through incredible exhibits, ride exhilarating attractions and enjoy amazing entertainment. In addition to all of the fun, you can get the best ticket deals with Get Away Today. They offer a SeaWorld San Diego Length of Stay Ticket that allows you admission for up to 7 consecutive days, for less than the price of one! You can also get a SeaWorld San Diego Single Day + Eat Free All-Day Bundle Ticket. This ticket allows you to get 3 items once every hour at participating restaurants. Dine and play when you visit SeaWorld this Spring Break!
Make sure to check out these tips when taking your kids to Sea World.
- Explore LEGOLAND – Visiting the LEGOLAND California Resort is another great way to enjoy your Spring Break. This year, you’ll be able to experience LEGO NINJAGO Master of the 4th Dimension movie while you’re there. You can join the NINJAGO heroes as they try to master the 4th dimension. Plus, enjoy attractions like the LEGO Technic Coaster, Lost Kingdom Adventure and Pirate Reef. LEGOLAND has something for everyone in the family, especially those who love LEGOs.
Read up about the perfect age to take kids to LegoLand.
To book your Southern California Spring Break vacation, visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly. Plus, use promo code LIZONCALL to get an additional $10 off your hotel and tickets vacation package. Make sure to mention that Liz on Call sent you!
- Best Snacks To Bring To Disneyland
- Residence Inn an Anaheim Area Hotel
- Disneyland Time Saving Tips
- Howard Johnson an Anaheim Area Hotel
- Tips For Visiting Disneyland With Kids
- Disney Genie Plus at Disneyland
- Free Travel Cut Files
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Anaheim Area Hotel
- What to Pack in Your Disney Day Bag
- Mickey Loves Minnie Printable
- Disney Playdate Party
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler AZ