Summer is coming to an end which means there is still time for one last cook out. These summer chicken recipes are sure to please any guest at your summer barbecue, pool party or family get together.
10 summer chicken recipes to get your summer parties started. Grilled, wings, kabobs, baked, in a salad, how do you like to eat chicken?
Here are 10 Summer Chicken Recipes you’ll love.
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken from Spend with Pennies
Chicken Taco Salad from The Weary Chef
BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad from Closet Cooking
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Jo Cooks
Cilantro Lime Chicken from Rasa Malaysia
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs from Kleinworth & Co.
Ranch Chicken from One Sweet Appetite
Asian Chicken Wings from Kitchen Sanctuary
Am I the only one who has a child that doesn’t eat chicken unless it’s in nugget form? Chicken is always a good choice when planning a get together. I think chicken is something that most everyone will eat. Plus there are so many ways to prepare it to fit your summer party theme.
What’s your favorite way to serve chicken at a party?
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Shamrock Party Punch
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream in a Bag
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe
- 20 bug crafts to make