First I made up a big batch of sauce. Yes those are Prego jars in the background. I don’t make my sauce from scratch but I do add a little more to it to make it tasty. And I like the flavor of Prego the best.
Then I mixed up the yummy cheese layer. I put cottage cheese in my lasagna!
I bought my favorite NO BOILING REQUIRED lasagna and found some 8×8 disposable pans, perfect for when you are taking meals to people. I don’t want them to have to remember to return dishes.
Then begins the assembly. 1/2 cup of sauce on the bottom, pasta, 1 cup cheese mixture, 3/4 cup sauce, pasta, repeat!
For the top layer I just added a little more sauce and topped that with shredded mozzarella cheese.
I covered them with foil, wrote the directions on the top of the foil and snapped on the lid. Here they are. All ready to be delivered! Perfect for one of those days when you’re overwhelmed with kids and a new baby!
Here is my recipe for quick lasagna: (this is for one 13×9 size lasagna)
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Beach Bag Teacher Gift with Free Printable Tag
- Free EOS Easter Printable Card
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Dragon Party Punch
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Mermaid Party Punch
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Thanks For Pushing Me to do My Best – Teacher Appreciation