Can’t make it to Disney this summer to celebrate Pixar Fest? No worries. Celebrate all things Pixar Fest right at home with this Up inspired Pixar Fest Freakshake.
It’s the year of Pixar in the Disney parks this year and all I want to do is be in the parks to celebrate. I know that the possibility of me getting to the parks for Pixar Fest or over the see the new Toy Story Land is very small. With that in mind, I pondered how we could have some Pixar Fest fun right at home.
Disney is known for it’s super cute and delicious food to go along with different events happening at the Parks. The food for Pixar Fest at Disneyland is super bright and fun. And soon Pixar Pier will be opening and we can enjoy Pixar themed food all year round! But since we aren’t planning on heading to the Parks for awhile, I decided to create a Pixar inspired Freakshake right at home.
The Pixar Play parade has been a favorite of my kids forever. Now you can see it at Disneyland during Pixar Fest. The floats are always so fun and the Up float is simply the cutest! (My sister in law snapped this pic for me on her recent trip to the Park) I thought The floating house would make a super cute Pixar Fest Freakshake.
Up Inspired Pixar Fest Freakshake
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 5-6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tsp. banana pudding (dry mix)
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- a slice of white cake/white cupcake
- vanilla frosting
- Gumballs, suckers, cotton candy
- Along the edge/lip of a mason jar glass, spread chocolate frosting along the outside.
- Add chocolate syrup to the inside of the mason jar glass.
- Cover the chocolate frosting with chocolate sprinkles and set aside.
- In a blender, blend together banana, milk, ice cream and pudding mix until smooth.
- Pour banana shake into mason jar glass.
- Add cake to the top of the glass, and add more vanilla frosting.
- Stick gumballs, suckers and cotton candy onto the top of the frosting to create a balloon and cloud effect.
I knew I wasn’t the only one wanting to celebrate Pixar Fest this summer. My Disney loving friends are sharing some awesome Pixar Fest inspired freakshakes too. Check out how fun they all turned out!
Up Freakshake from Liz on Call
Monsters Inc. Sully Freakshake from My Disorganized Life
Toy Story Green Alien Freakshake from Pink Cake Plate
Incredibles Freakshake from Around My Family Table
Finding Nemo Freakshake from Make Life Lovely
Pixar Fest Freakshake from A Night Owl Blog
Monsters Inc. Freakshake from The Disney Belles
Coco Freakshakes from Number 2 Pencil
Disney Incredibles Freak Shake from A Pumpkin and a Princess
Which Pixar movie is your favorite? And which Pixar Fest freakshake will you make first? This would be a fun family movie night treat watching your favorite Disney Pixar movie.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Dragon Party Punch
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream in a Bag