Gift giving to the teacher at the beginning of school doesn’t get any easier than this Easy Teacher Gift Idea.
We love our school and our teachers. My kids have been blessed with some great ones. With back to school approaching, we are always on the hunt for a little something to give to the teachers at the beginning of the school year.
I’ve heard that teachers love good pens. I mean, who doesn’t?!?! So I grabbed some super colorful fun pen packs that I thought the teachers would love.
Then I created this super cute printable to attach to the pens! I love these cute printables. I hand lettered and doodled these tags and they turned out so cute!
All you have to do is download and print these tags to make the easiest Teacher Gift! The download comes with 4 of these tags on the page. Once you print them out, I recommend card stock, cut them out with some scissors or paper cutter.
Easy Teacher Gift Idea with Free Printable
Add some ribbon or twine around your package of pens. Then use some tape to attach your tags to your pens. Easy!
We definitely feel like we are on the “write” track for school this year. Both the kids and I can’t wait to get back. We are bound to have a great school year.
Looking for more back to school and teacher gift ideas? Check out some of my other posts on the subject.
- I Love Halftime Free Super Bowl Printable
- How To Draw A Pumpkin Free Printable
- Harry Potter Bookmarks
- Free Valentine’s Day Printables
- Easy Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Free Dinosaur Printables
- Free Halloween Printable Banner
- Free St. Patrick’s Day iPhone Wallpaper
- Summer Coloring Page
- Free Printable Birthday Card and A Giveaway
- Carrot Cake Easter Bunny Cupcakes with Free Printable Ears
- Simple Thank You Gift Idea