You may not know it, but I am a huge fan of fun and easy party punch recipes. In fact, I think my mom is one of the best party punch makers I know. When we were challenged to create a beverage as part of the #15MinuteSuppers group, I was super excited! I don’t know why I haven’t shared more drink recipes here, but maybe I might now! For this quick recipe, I’m sharing a drink that is perfect for summer time, breakfast, brunch or just whenever, sunshine berry spritzer non alcoholic brunch party punch recipe. With sunshine in the name, how could it not be perfect for summer!
I don’t know what my kids liked more. The drink or the fun fruit on the glass! What’s great about this drink is that you can add as much or as little of something to suit your taste preference.
- ½ gallon orange juice
- 2 small cans pineapple juice
- 1 TBL lemon juice
- 1 sm pkg frozen sliced strawberries (with or without sugar)
- 2 cans club soda/seltzer water/lemon lime soda
- In a big pitcher mix together orange juice, lemon juice and pineapple juice
- Next add sliced strawberries - if it's too frozen, defrost it a little in the microwave
- Mix juice and berries together
- Add 2 cans of club soda (less sweet) or lemon lime soda (more sweet)
- Pour over ice to serve
It’s a fun refreshing drink! And since it’s non alcoholic, it’s perfect for any age. And if you wanted to make it more of an adult beverage, you could do that too.
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Blueberry Avocado Greek Yogurt Smoothie from Better in Bulk
- Blackberry Lemonade from Jen’s Journey
- Chocolate Banana Shakes from Songs Kate Sang
- Watermelon Strawberry Aqua Fresca from Around My Family Table
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer from Liz on Call
- Caramel Banana Cheesecake Smoothies from Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
- Mango Avocado Smoothie from Upstate Ramblings
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.