Escape the stresses of life without leaving your home by mixing up this nonalcoholic Mai Tai mocktail. It makes such a fun and easy party punch recipe too.
So a few weeks ago I was getting together with some of the ladies in the neighborhood. Everyone was signing up to bring food to the girl’s night, but I knew I wanted to bring something to drink. I mean, what’s a girl’s night without a yummy drink right?!?! Well none of us drink alcohol so I knew my fancy drink would be a mocktail. I usually whip up an easy party punch recipe for the get togethers at my house, but for our girl’s night I wanted to act more like a bar tender.
I shared this easy recipe and how I put these drinks together in a video on Facebook before the party.
I love adding some beautiful garnishes, fruit and even an umbrella. Which makes having a fancy drink extra fun!
You can serve individual glasses like I did at the girl’s night, or you can mix it all together in a big pitcher or punch dispenser and enjoy the evening. Either way, your guests are going to love this mai tai mocktail. If you’re going to have a luau, this would be the perfect party punch to serve. You could always make this a mai tai cocktail by adding some rum.
- 1 liter orange juice
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup almond syrup
- ½ cup grenadine
- 1 liter sparkling/seltzer water
- oranges, limes, cherries for garnish
- In a pitcher mix together orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice and almond syrup.
- You can keep this punch base in the fridge until party time.
- Once ready to serve you can serve in individual glasses by adding ice to a cup, filling the cup ½ full of juice, adding a splash of grenadine and then topping it off with seltzer water and garnishing with fruit.
- To serve in a big punch bowl, mix grenadine and seltzer water to juice and stir together, then add ice and fruit.
The girls loved this mocktail! It was a hit at the party and I’m sure will become a staple during our summer bar-b-cues.