With just 4 ingredients, this mermaid party punch will be a fun addition to your mermaid party.
Have you joined the mermaid craze? I know in our house, we are big fans of mermaids. I do love the mermaid theme. Maybe it’s the colors. Teal, purple and blue, I don’t think you can go wrong with that combo.
Some of my friends wanted to get together to host a mini mermaid party and share all things delicious, sparkly and mermaid. I created this mermaid punch to go along with our mermaid party theme. I just love the color it turned out to be! And bonus! It tastes delicious and refreshing!
Mermaid Party Punch
- ½ Gallon Blue Hawaiian Punch
- 18 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 liter lemon lime soda
- limes, berries for garnish
- In a large pitcher mix together blue hawaiian punch, pineapple juice and lime juice.
- When ready to serve, add lemon lime soda.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with berries and limes to look like mermaid tails.
If you are new here, you might not know how much I love easy party punch recipes. I think a party punch can be such a fun addition to any party.
Now make sure and check out the rest of the mermaid party fun:
Who are you going to be throwing a mermaid party for?