Welcome to part 2 of our summer schedule series! Today we are talking cool treats to make with your kids. I wanted to share some ideas that I knew I could (and would) do with my kids this summer. Here are 5 summertime cool treats for kids. All of these treats are things they can make on their own, or with a little help from me.
Olympic Cereal Necklace by My Sisters Suitcase
Orange Julius by The 36th Avenue
Monster Trail Mix Bars by Mom on Time Out
Ice Cream in a Bag by Best Activities for Kids
Jello Shaved Ice by Tips from a Typical Mom
As you can see some of them are not necessarily cool as in temperature, but I call them cool treats because my kids will think they are cool to make! I also liked that they were NO bake treats. That makes it even easier for the kids to help in the making of them.
I’m sure we will go out and see what kind of fun treat we can find around town too. But it will be fun to make these treats at home.
Don’t forget to check out part 1 of our summer schedule series and print off your own summer schedule.
Happy Cool Down!
If you are in the Phoenix area, check out the POGO Pass for more family fun!
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Twinkies on a Stick
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe