Peach Punch Slush is a refreshing, easy party punch recipe, packed with tropical flavor. Yummy slush recipes like this are just what we need when the temps are high.
Summer time in AZ is hot, hot, hot! We are always looking for ways to keep cool. One of my favorite things to create in my kitchen are delicious drinks. I made this tropical peach slush punch the other day and the whole family went nuts for it!
Peach Punch Slush Recipe Tip
I have one simple tip to making the perfect slush punch:
- Prep and Freeze Overnight – The key to making this peach slush punch is to make the slush ahead, then freeze it in a plastic zipper bag overnight. Once you mix up the ingredients, add them to a freezer zipper bag, being sure to get as much air out of the bag as possible, then lay it flat in the freezer.
- Once you’re ready to finish making the peach punch slush, remove the bag from the freezer and set in on the counter for about 15 minutes.
I break up all the frozen slush mixture into chunks, then add lemon lime soda to finish it up. You can add as much or as little soda as you like, depending on how slushy you want your drink.
The pieces of fresh peaches and pineapple along with the fruit juices and soda make this such a refreshing summer drink.
How do you keep cool in the summer time? Do you have a favorite drink or treat?
Happy Cool Off!
Check out more of our easy party punch recipes like:
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Christmas Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Dragon Party Punch
- Valentine Party Punch Recipe
- Sparkling Pina Colada Party Punch
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Christmas Veggie Tray