Kids will go crazy for these cool fruity tiger’s blood popsicles. And not just because of the name.
Summer is here. It is hot and I’m trying to find any excuse to NOT go outside. But that is just not plausible when you are running kids to and from summer school, the library, swim lessons and other activities to try and keep them busy during the summer. One of the things I have found that help battle those high temps, is making yummy frozen treats.
Frozen treats are not just good at helping battle the heat, but battle the boredom that tends to come with summer too. My kids love helping in the kitchen and love eating anything they help with. That is what is perfect about these tiger’s blood popsicles! The kids like that they are super cool because of the cool name, but they turn out to be super yummy too! Have you ever tried tiger’s blood flavored anything? It’s a mix of watermelon, strawberry and coconut. It’s really a delicious combo, and perfect in these fruity popsicles. And don’t worry, no tigers were harmed in the making of these popsicles. 😉
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 carton watermelon juice (minute maid)
- 1 cup Coco Real cream coconut in the alcohol section of store
- 2 cups water
- 6 large strawberries sliced
- In a large pitcher mix together daiquiri mix with water.
- Add watermelon juice and Coco Real and stir until all combined.
- Prepare popsicle molds by adding 2 or 3 slices of strawberry in each mold.
- Pour in mixture and add sticks.
- Freeze for 8 hours (or follow directions of popsicle maker).
Check out more awesome frozen treats from some of my favorite bloggers. Any of these would be perfect to have the kids help make. In fact, we plan to tackle a few of these this summer. Yum!
Key Lime Pie Ice Cream from Around My Family Table
Unicorn Ice Cream from Bread Booze Bacon
Pineapple Chipotle Popsicles from Home Cooking Memories
Blackberry Yogurt Popsicles from Big Bear’s Wife
Mango Strawberry Yogurt Pops from Cooking on the Front Burner
Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Mexican Hot Chocolate Ice Cream from Thyme For Cocktails
Red, White & Blue Popsicles from Celebrating Family
Cookies and Cream Pudding Pops from Pink Cake Plate
Tiger’s Blood Popsicles from Liz on Call
Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles from See Vanessa Craft
Snickers Ice Cream Cake from Kleinworth & Co.