Get a feel for the islands at your next party or luau with this sparkling pina colada party punch. Who doesn’t love a delicious drink with an umbrella in it?
It seems like there is a day for everything! Did you know that today is actually national pina colada day?!?! How crazy is that? Even though I think it’s a crazy thing to have a day for, I sure do love this sparkling pina colada party punch and I have a good excuse to share this delicious recipe with you all!
I find it fitting that this day is the middle of summer, when the temps are super high here in AZ. Because there is nothing I love better than a delicious frosty beverage in the middle of summer. Especially when I’m stuck at home, wishing I were on a beach somewhere! You all know that I love a good party punch and I always have the stuff on hand to make one or two, just in case I’m in the mood for a good drink, or we have some unexpected company. And this one is a crowd pleaser for sure! It only takes 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to whip up. It’s perfect for luaus, showers, or just because.
- 46 oz can Pineapple juice
- 2 cups coco real (cream of coconut - found in liquor section)
- 1 liter bottle sparkling/seltzer water
- In a blender mix together the ½ can pineapple juice and 1 cup coco real.
- Pour into a pitcher.
- Blend the remaining pineapple juice and coco real in the blender and add it to the pitcher.
- Add sparkling water.
- Pour into a glass ½ full of ice.
With this drink in your hand, you might forget for just a minute that you aren’t sitting on a beach. 🙂