This Butterfinger apple dip is a great way to use up all those candy bars from Halloween. It’s full of butterscotch flavor with a great crunch from the butterfinger.
When fall rolls around, we are all about apples, peaches and pumpkin everything over here. It’s the beginning of family get togethers and holiday gatherings. With those get togethers comes food. Lots of delicious food.
Are get togethers are mostly pot lucks and somebody always brings some kind of fruit. Since apples are in season right now, they would be a great item to bring to a pot luck. And they would be even better if they came with a tasty dip. This butterfinger apple dip is the perfect addition to your pot luck seasonal apples fruit plate. Plus, it’s a great excuse to use up all those fun size butterfinger candy bars you sneak out of the kids trick or treat bags.
Butterfinger Apple Dip
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2-4 fun size Butterfinger candy bars
- In a small sauce pan combine condensed milk and butterscotch chips on medium heat.
- Once chips are melted, stir in salt, cinnamon and vinegar.
- Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Pour into serving bowl.
- Chop Butterfinger candy bars and sprinkle on top of butterscotch mixture.
- Serve with sliced apples.
If you love butterscotch and butterfingers, you will love this apple dip. I love the crunchy pieces from the candy bars in this dip too.
Here are some other fruit dips you might like to try.