This Butterfinger apple dip is a great way to use up all those candy bars from Halloween. It’s full of butterscotch flavor with a great crunch from the butterfinger.
When fall rolls around, we are all about apples, peaches and pumpkin everything over here. It’s the beginning of family get togethers and holiday gatherings. With those get togethers comes food. Lots of delicious food.
Are get togethers are mostly pot lucks and somebody always brings some kind of fruit. Since apples are in season right now, they would be a great item to bring to a pot luck. And they would be even better if they came with a tasty dip. This butterfinger apple dip is the perfect addition to your pot luck seasonal apples fruit plate. Plus, it’s a great excuse to use up all those fun size butterfinger candy bars you sneak out of the kids trick or treat bags.
Butterfinger Apple Dip
If you love butterscotch and butterfingers, you will love this apple dip. I love the crunchy pieces from the candy bars in this dip too.
Here are some other fruit dips you might like to try.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada Casserole – Freezer Meal
- Easy Pink Party Punch Recipe
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting