Mix up some of this peach bellini party punch mocktail for your next brunch. It’s an easy party punch recipe that guests of all ages can enjoy!
Are you planning on hosting a brunch for Easter? Or maybe for Mother’s Day? Well along with all that delicious food you are going to serve, make sure to add an awesome party punch to your menu. Anytime we have a get together, we always try to serve a yummy punch. We do have our favorites that we tend to make the most, but it’s fun to try some new recipes every once in awhile.
Peach bellinis are a common brunch cocktail, but since I don’t drink, I wanted to make a nonalcoholic version. I made this party punch for an Easter brunch for kids. And let me tell you, my littlest critics were huge fans!
- 15 oz can sliced peaches in syrup
- ½ gallon (64 oz) bottle Peach Mango juice
- 2 liter bottle ginger ale
- Fresh peach slices for garnish - optional
- Pour can of peaches into a blender - syrup and all and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended peaches into a large pitcher.
- Add bottle of peach mango juice into pitcher and mix.
- When ready to serve, add ginger ale to pitcher.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of peach.
I love how much a simple party punch can add to a get together. I usually get the most compliments after an event about the party punch served. Plus they look really pretty on the table!