This lemon poke cake is a cool refreshing cake that’s perfect for spring and summer get togethers.
We are so lucky to have such amazing citrus here in AZ. Now that the weather is getting hotter, we have less and less of the delicious citrus, but lucky for me, I do a bunch of juice in the winter and save all that goodness in my freezer. I do that so that when I have a craving for something refreshing, like some homemade lemonade, I can just pull out all that wonderful juice and mix up a pitcher.
Luckily for you, this lemon poke recipe doesn’t call for any fresh lemon juice, but it does have a refreshing lemon flavor that is perfect for summertime parties.
Lemon Poke Cake
Lemon desserts are some of my favorites. That sweet and tangy combination is just the best! Well I’m not alone in my fondness for lemon treats, and I got together with some fab foodies to bring you 10 luscious lemon recipes.
Lemon Ricotta Fritters from Bread Booze Bacon
Raspberry Lemon Layer Cake from White Lights on Wednesday
Lemon Sour Cream Sugar Cookies from I Heart Eating
Paleo Lemon Cheesecake from Cooking with Curls
Lemon Berry Napoleons from Home.Made.Interest.
Lemon Butter Cake from Sugar & Soul
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake from Celebrating Sweets
Candied Lemon Peel from The Two Bite Club
Lemon Poke Cake from Liz on Call
Lemon Chewies from It Bakes Me Happy
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pomegranate Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Tiger’s Blood Party Punch for Kids
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Shamrock Party Punch
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting