This week we are talking Fried SPAM Sandwiches!
I sliced the SPAM into (somewhat) thin slices (I got about 6 slices out of it). I fried the slices in a dry fry pan on both sides. I toasted some bread, added miracle whip, a slice of cheese, sliced tomato, sliced avocado, salt and pepper and added my fried SPAM. (I actually used the light spam on these.)
It’s not something I would eat every day but, a plus for SPAM is that it can sit on your shelf for a little while, making it the perfect addition to a year supply.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Dragon Party Punch
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Black Magic Halloween Party Punch Recipe
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Peach Bellini Mocktail Party Punch