Step 3: You will need 3 shallow containers. Add flour to the first one, milk to the second and the meal kit to the third.
Step 4: Clean and slice your zucchini into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch slices.
Step 5: Working in small batches, add zucchini slices to flour and cover both sides. Then dip them into the milk making sure to cover all the flour with milk. Then dip them in the Fresh Take mix and press the coating onto the zucchini.
Step 6: Add your dipped zucchini to your hot oil. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the oil and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
Step 7: Let them cool a little and ENJOY!!
Watch for the Kraft Fresh Possibilities Tour truck which will be making stops across the country through the end of July. To see if they are making a stop in your town you can check this website: Fresh Possibilities Tour:https://www.tryfreshtake.com/tour.html
You can also check out this digital magazine for more great summer ideas.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- School Subject Labels with Cricut Maker 3
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- DIY Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Easy Pink Party Punch Recipe
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Disney Playdate Party
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk