- 6 cups fruit puree
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 1 small package mango jello
- 2 TBL lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup clear gel
In a bowl, mix together puree, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
In another bowl, mix together jello, sugar and clear gel.
In a big pot mix together dry and wet ingredients and mix on slow boil for 10 minutes.
Transfer to clean, hot jars.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Cranberry Moscow Mule Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy White Vegetable Lasagna
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Mai Tai Mocktail Party Punch Recipe
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet