Fruity party punch recipes like this one are perfect for serving any time. It’s a non-alcoholic party drink, so this Fresh and Fruity Party Punch can be enjoyed by guests young and old.
Any time we have a party, we serve water and some type of easy party punch recipe. Usually, it is a combination of whatever I can find in my freezer or in the pantry. I mix everything together until it tastes just right. Lately however, I have been using the same basic fruity party punch recipe at all of our gatherings.
Fresh and Fruity Party Punch Recipe Tips
This fruity party punch is so refreshing and I add frozen berries for added color, texture and flavor. Talking about texture when it comes to a drink sounds really weird, but trust me, it makes this the best punch.
- Serving Tip:
The fresh fruit does make this punch hard to serve out of a pitcher with a spout, though (I learned this recently). The fresh berries may get stuck in the spout, so it is best to serve it out of a regular pitcher or out of a punch bowl. Here is the basic recipe for this fresh fruit punch. You can always add or subtract ingredient amounts until it tastes good to you.
- 2 cans frozen cranberry/raspberry juice concentrate
- 2/3 the water called for on the juice concentrate
- 3 (6 oz) cans pineapple juice
- 2 liter bottle of lemon lime soda (any brand you like) – chilled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- In a one gallon pitcher/container, mix together frozen juice concentrate and water (only use 2/3 the water called for ex. if each can calls for 3 cans of water only use 2 per each can of juice concentrate) until completely combined.
- Add pineapple juice and stir.
- Make sure you lemon lime soda is chilled and then add it to the punch.
- Add ice, as much as you like
- Add frozen berries
There is no alcohol in this punch and it’s such a fun drink, that all ages will approve! If you’re having an adults-only party and you want to serve something alcoholic, try this Fruity Vodka Punch recipe from Crazy for Crust.
I’m telling you, once you try this fresh fruity party punch, it will become your go-to party punch recipe!
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Christmas Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Tropical Breeze Party Punch
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Shamrock Party Punch