I searched the web for a good chocolate frosting recipe and found a pretty good one here at Savory Sweet Life. I like a frosting that will hold it’s shape after piping, and I thought this one had potential. The only problem, I’m not a big fan of butter creams.
We are big fans of these yummy cupcakes. I’m sure they will make frequent appearances at our house.
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Louisiana Lemonade Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Shark Party Punch
- Fruit Punch Recipe
- Arizona Sunset Mocktail Party Punch
- Purple Ombre Cake
- Mini Mickey Mouse Pizza
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- Cranberry Limeade Recipe
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe
- Green Velvet Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting