The recipe is really easy and turns out delicious every time. Grab the recipe below and print it off to use again and again.
- 5-6 medium red potatoes (2 lbs)
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 TBL butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 TBL chopped chives
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into cubes and boil in water for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain water and in the same pot add garlic and butter to your boiled potatoes.
- Start to mash everything together.
- Then add remaining ingredients and continue mashing potatoes until you get the consistency you like.
- Sprinkle the top with additional parmesan cheese and chives if desired.
** When using red potatoes there is no need to peel the potoatoes. Just scrub them really well before cooking.
** I like a little chunkier mashed potato when I use red potatoes so I use a hand masher.
** To roast garlic: cut top 1/4 of bulb off revealing the bulbs inside. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Cover in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Once cooled you can squeeze out the cloves.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Lime Rickey Mocktail
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Copycat Disneyland Mint Julep Recipe
- Shark Party Punch
- Purple Ombre Cake
- White Cranberry Peach Lemonade
- Shamrock Party Punch
- Sunshine Berry Spritzer – Non Alcoholic Brunch Party Punch Recipe