Once they cooled we delivered cookies to the neighbors and some of Mr. C’s little friends. Of course we had to taste a few ourselves.
These cookies are cute and festive. It is always fun to make these yummy cookies. It gets me in the mood for the upcoming holiday season and prepared for all the baking ahead!
To read more, or download a recipe, please visit Lizzie Jane Baby Blog.
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Easy Churro Dessert Board
- Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Easy 4th of July Desserts
- Shamrock Party Punch
- Baked Bacon Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
- How to make Buttermilk Syrup if you don’t have Buttermilk
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream in a Bag
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bouquet