Creating a fun twist on a classic lemonade, this kiwi mint lemonade is tart and sweet and very refreshing.
I shared this yummy drink recipe over at Or So She Says last month, but thought I would share it here too. It’s the perfect recipe to share since, the summer season is upon us. Which means time to break out the grill and plan all those BBQs! One of the best things about summer grilling is the cold drinks you share as you catch up with old friends. Next week is Memorial Day and if you’ve got a BBQ to go to, bring this kiwi mint lemonade and impress everyone with this fun twist on a summertime classic!
Not only is this drink refreshing and perfect for a get together, it’s easy to make and looks beautiful in a glass!
If you have a favorite lemonade recipe, you can use that and just add the kiwi and mint to change it up a little.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 1 gallon water
- ⅓ cup kiwi flavored syrup
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- sliced kiwi and lemon
- Mix together sugar, lemon juice and gallon of water in a large pitcher.
- Add ⅓ cup kiwi syrup and mint leaves.
- Stir everything together until combined.
- **I find it tastes better if mixed the night before serving**
- Serve over ice with a sprig of mint, slice of lemon and kiwi for garnish.
This kiwi mint lemonade will be different the normal old regular lemonade. It will add to your next get together and they’ll want to know “what’s in that”! It’s so good!
Here are some other party drinks your family will love!
This is the perfect brunch punch!