Growing up one of my favorite meals that my mom (or dad) would make was Chicken a la King. I always thought it was such a silly name, and I still don’t know where it comes from, but man did I love it. I mean who wouldn’t! Biscuits, gravy, chicken and it even has veggies so it’s healthy right? 🙂 I wouldn’t have a love of peas if it wasn’t for Chicken a la King.
Because I have such fond memories of this meal from my childhood, I now wonder why it took me so long to make it for my family. I have made it a couple times since I’ve been married (hubby is a fan), but usually I’m too lazy or I’ve waited to the last minute and I think that I don’t have the time to make it. Well with a few helpful items, this meal can be made and on the table in 15 minutes!
Need more quick 15 minute recipe ideas? Check out these other great #15MinuteSuppers!
- Chicken a la King from Liz on Call
- Pepperoni Pizza Panini from Better in Bulk
- Grilled Cumin Lime Chicken from Around My Family Table
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Our Healthy Life Journey
- Greek Lemon Chicken Nachos with Chickpeas from Famished Fish, Finicky Shark
BLOGGERS: Would you like to join us at #15MinuteSuppers? We’d love to have you! Please check out the 15 Minute Suppers website or ask to join the Facebook group (for bloggers) to participate on Fridays…we’d love to have you join us.
Here are even more 15 Minute Supper ideas. You know, just in case 😉
- Picnic Time Lemonade Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Mickey Churro Cookies Disneyland Copycat Recipe
- Coconut Lime Party Punch
- Marvel Inspired Freakshake
- Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- Prickly Pear Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- How To Make Simple Syrup
- Mermaid Party Punch
- Black Cat Cupcakes
- Raspberry Crush – the Best Party Punch Recipe
- Disney Inspired Mickey Mouse Soft Pretzels